The Broil King Baron offers power & performance for all grillers at an unmatched value. The exterior of the grill delivers contemporary urban styling & the cooking performance rivals any other grill. At the heart of the Baron 490 is Broil King dependable performance grilling technology (PGT). the PGP system incorporates the key components of the grill providing precise control & that delicious BBQ flavor: A deep durable cook box; heavy-duty reversible cast iron cooking grids that are up to 75% heavier than those in other leading brands; stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system that has up to 40% more coverage than comparable grills; patented Dual-Tube burners with ports along each side for a total of 8 rows of flame; linear flow valves that allow you to precisely control the temperature of your grill in any weather conditions. The Baron 490 also features a flush-mounted side burner, stainless steel Rear rotisserie burner with included Premium rotisserie kit, easy-to-use fold down stainless steel side shelves, electronic ignition, & locking casters – including two with level feature, Perfect for use on uneven surfaces in your backyard. Become a backyard grill master with the Broil King Baron! Proudly built in North America & built to last.
- Make the perfect steak – With patented stainless steel Dual-Tube burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave stainless Steel cooking system, The Baron 490 grill will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- Unrivaled heat retention – heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids (up to 75% heavier than comparable grills) offer exceptional heat retention ensuring great sear marks; also feature a V-channel design on the reverse, perfect to baste foods in their own juices
- Cook something different – use the 10, 000 BTU side burner to quickly heat up your BBQ sauce or make a tasty side dish; the 15, 000 BTU rear rotisserie burner and included Premium rotisserie kit let you cook juicy whole chickens and roasts
- Easy to move, easy to store – the Baron features 4 locking casters, including 2 with leveling feature to ensure your grill is balanced in your backyard; Folding shelves let you easily reduce your grills footprint on a small patio or when in storage
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA – with a limited lifetime cook box , a 10-year burner , and a 2-year on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing that your Broil King will provide you with years of grilling satisfaction