Grilling great food for family & guests made easy with the performance 550 from Char-Broil. The five stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, & deliver 45,000-btus of heat across 550 square” of primary cooking space & the 205 square” swing-away rack. The 10,000-btu lidded side burner can be used to prepare sides or sauces, & the lid folds down to provide additional work space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking & make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal & cleaning, electronic ignition for fast & reliable startups & a lid-mounted temperature Gauge for added heat control. Large metal side shelves provide ample work space & the stainless steel lid, handle & control panel provide style & durability. The performance 550 is a cabinet style grill, meaning that it sits on four casters- two of which lock- providing easy mobility, & the ability to secure once in place. Two stainless steel doors provide access to the cabinet, which can be used to store the propane tank, accessories, rubs or tools. Assembled dimensions: 56inches w x 24inches L x 45-inches H.
- 5-Burner, 45,000-btu cabinet gas grill with 10,000-btu lidded side burner
- 550 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 205 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel fascia and cabinet provide style and durability;Side Shelf Material: Black Painted Steel
- Large metal side shelves offer added prep and work space. Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning. Cabinet has two doors for easy access to storage area.