This gas grill is perfect for your outdoor built-in kitchen! The heavy-duty stainless steel construction is built to really hold up to the elements. This grill even comes with stainless steel burners, a full-width stainless steel drip tray, and sear plates (also called burner guards or flavorizer bars). The full-width stainless steel hood/lid has a balanced design that allows you to easily raise and lower it. In addition, the hood is nice and high for grilling tall items like turkeys and beer can chickens. And when open, the hood doesn’t require much additional clearance behind the grill, so it can be mounted close to a wall. The detailed features of this Diamondback Grill are: High-quality professional-style stainless steel gas grill. In addition to the grill body and hood being stainless steel, the burners, sear plates, (burner guards/flavorizer bars), and full-width drip tray are also stainless steel. Each burner has its own dedicated igniter so you only need to light the burners you want to use. Compatible with propane/LP gas, or use natural gas by installing the included burner jets. Easily removable 2-piece porcelain enameled heavy-gauge steel grill grates. Temperature gauge. Upper warming rack. Approximate overall dimensions: 29-1/8″ Wide (with side flanges) / 26-1/8″ (without side flanges) x 25″ Deep x 20-3/8″ High (top of hood closed) / 28-1/2″ High (top of hood open). Height of cooking surface above grill base is approximately 7″ High. Approximate dimensions of cooking surface: 25″W x 19-1/2″D (614 square inches). Approximate dimensions of warming rack: 25″W x 6″D (186 square inches). Approximate dimensions of the cutout are: 26-1/8″W x 19-3/4″D x 8″H (to bottom of flanges). Note: Sometimes small scuffs or scratches can occur during shipping. Scratches of this type will not be considered shipping “damage”.
- 26″ Built-in 4 Burner Grill. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Construction
- 4 burners put out 40,000 BTUs total, (10,000 BTUs per burner), to take care of all of your grilling needs.
- Installation of the grill is fast and very easy. You can use it with the side flanges attached, and it will hang on the cabinets on either side of your grill. Or if your installation requires it, you can easily remove the side flanges and have the grill supported by a shelf or ledge instead.
- Stainless steel full-width hood/lid is tall for good food clearance, and counter-balanced for easy lifting. It is designed so it doesn’t require much additional clearance behind the grill when opened, so it can be mounted close to a wall.
- Check out our other size Diamondback grills and side burner on Amazon. If it doesn’t say Diamondback, its not Genuine.