About Forest Grass Charcoal Grills The forest grass replicates wood oven cooking and provides flexibility to sear, grill, and smoke meats and vegetables as well as bake pizzas. The Ceramic Grill will take your grilling experience to a new level with an electric starter port for lighting ease, dual calibrated draft vents for superior temperature control. The grill is constructed of high grade ceramic and delivers 604 sq. in. of cooking space with 2 tiered stainless steel flip grates. Includes 2 solid surface drop down shelves, a cast iron calibrated top vent, and a sturdy steel cart with locking casters for mobility. Includes Ceramic top , Bottom , Fire box ; Top cap: Aluminum , Thermometer: 430# Side table and handle : Bamboo Double Cooking Grid : ss304# DIA: DIA: 494mm/474mm ; Charcoal Grate : Cast Iron Bands , Hinge , Side table Brackets; Damper : Iron Wheels: iron +TPR ; tends : iron Color Red
- Premium 22″ Ceramic grill with sturdy cart, locking wheels
- Overall dimensions: 137cm x 74cm x119cm(40-in. Width overall with side shelves extended)
- Ability to move between temperatures of 200Degree and 700Degree+ in minutes ceramic construction eliminates exterior contact burn risk and allows for year-round grilling from negative 30Degree to over 100Degree weather
- Lifetime for all ceramic parts, five years for all metal parts, 90-days for side shelves, 90-days for temperature gauge and 1-year for cover.
- New advanced multi-panel firebox six-piece design eliminates breakage. Built-in thermometer