The Kenmore 3-burner patio grill is both stylish and spacious. This smartly designed pedestal grill comes with a compact pedestal base and provides 522 sq. inches of uncompromising cooking space while packing 30, 000 BTUs of power. It features foldable side shelves for efficient storage when not in use and plenty of shelf space for convenient food prep, with 6 tool hooks for easy access to cooking utensils making this grill an attractive option for smaller outdoor patio spaces. The enclosed cabinet safely houses the propane tank. This 3-burner patio grill has many convenient features such as electronic ignition for quick & easy lighting of the 3 – premium stainless steel burners, porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates for exceptional heat retention and even cooking, a durable layer porcelain-enameled lid, and a stainless steel handle. features 2 wheels and a push bar for easy mobility once the grill is in desired location set in place with the 2 adjustable feet for extra stability. 1 Year Limited , 5 years on the stainless steel burner.
- 3 burner gas BBQ: cook up to approximately 33 burgers on a total cooking surface of 522 Square inches. 408 Square inches of primary cooking surface and 144 square inches of secondary cooking surface.
- Versatile: folding side shelves make it easy to store or position This grill; side shelves create an easy to use cook and prep space; Great for patios large and Small
- Burner output: 3 main burners made of stainless-steel tube. Each carries 10, 000 BTU for a total BTU of 30, 000
- Easy start: Electronic ignition makes starting this grill as easy as pushing a button
- User friendly: open back makes propane bottle exchange simple and easy