When it’s time to feed that large crew, Magma’s completely redesigned Monterey 2 Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill is here to take care of business. With features usually only found in backyard grills, this versatile, portable, finely crafted grill is large enough to provide a banquet for even the hungriest crew. New features include: rounded edges for an elegant look, a dynamic combustion system which keeps the grill lit even in heavy winds, a dependable electronic ignition system, and a tempered glass viewing window. “Anti-Flare” Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups, and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. The primary and secondary grilling surface gives you the option of searing, slow cooking, or warming. Comes equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use and a hermetically sealed thermometer. The swiveling control valve/regulator, designed to use 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters, allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges or easily adapt grill to existing on-board low pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel systems. “Heavy Duty” mounting hardware is recommended. Magma mounts, serving shelf, and fuel canisters sold separately.
- New tempered glass viewing window New beautiful rounded edge design Redesigned dynamic combustion system
- Made in the U.S.A. Constructed of 100% 18-9 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel Full double lined lower shell Hermetically sealed thermometer
- Equipped with integrated fold-away legs Locking front access grease tray 12″x24″ main grilling area 5-1/2″x24″ secondary grilling area
- Uses standard 1 lb. disposable propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG or CNG systems
- New electronic ignition Infrared radiant screens