Solaire is the Muscle Car of gas grills. Sleek. Powerful. Efficient. Each Solaire grill has a “rocket under the hood” – the Solaire Infrared Burner. This superior burner gives you the high heat to lock in the juices for more tasty, flavorful food than you can ever get from a conventional barbecue grill. Professional chefs demand high heat to create great taste – and now you can too with a Solaire Infrared. This grill is for use in non-combustible built-in grilling islands. For islands made of combustible material, use with Insulated Jacket item #SOL-IRIJ-30. Cut-out dimensions are 28 1/2 inches wide by 23 inches deep (plus 13/16-inch notch) by 10 1/4 inches high. The Grill Head is factory assembled for use with natural gas; it can be converted to propane with accessory gas conversion kit item #SOL-NG-LP-30IV. A hose for connecting to a gas line is not included (recommend item #SOL-12HOSE12). This InfraVection grill includes one infrared and one convection main burners, each delivering 27,500 BTU/hr, metal knobs, and battery powered (9-volt) push-button electronic ignition. It also includes a 14,000 BTU/hour rear infrared rotisserie burner, heavy duty motor, spit rod, pair of forks and counter-weight. Stainless steel wire warming rack is 26 1/2 wide x 7 1/2 inches deep. The weight-balanced double-skinned hood includes a mirror polish accent, and has a stay-cool rotating stainless steel handle with knurled grip. The firebox is fully welded at the seams which are then ground and polished by hand. No mechanical fasteners are used. A cover is included for you to protect your investment when it is not in use. Solaire is a grilling machine that gives you the great flavor of an intensely hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas. Become the undisputed wizard of backyard grilling, the envy of your neighborhood, and the hero of your family when you serve them juicier, more flavorful food then they’ve ever tasted from an ordinary grill.
- One infrared, one convection burner, rear infrared rotisserie burner and electronic push-button ignition; fully assembled, propane tank not included
- 703 square inches of grilling space fits twenty-four 4-inches hamburgers; 69, 000 BTU/hour; 50.9 infrared intensity index
- Stainless steel welded construction
- V-shape stainless steel grilling grids increase flavor while reducing flare-ups; includes rotisserie motor, spit rod, pair of forks and counterbalance
- With lid down, grill measures 51-inches wide by 28-1/4-inches deep by 14 1/2-inches above counter; shipping weight 152 pounds; also includes cover